Pop Art Pout at Twentyone - Wednesday 4th September 2019
Ultra Violet lights and neon nights. Prepare to experience Paintvine like you’ve never experienced it before - in the dark!
Paintvine After Dark is New Zealand’s first glow in the dark paint party!
Grab a drink in one hand, a brush in the other and get your creative juices flowing and your brush strokes going with ultra-violet lights, neon lights, glow in the dark paint, a DJ and nothing but laughs all night long!
Enjoy a free drink on arrival to wet your whistle while our experienced Paintvine instructors will teach you how to paint a beautiful painting you’ll be proud of hanging on your wall at home - all in the dark!
This is the perfect unique night out for those looking for something a little different.
The need to know:
Address: (take the lift to level 3!) Level 3, SKYCITY Auckland, Cnr of Federal Street and Victoria Street, Auckland, 1010
Date: Wednesday 4th September 2019
Time: 7pm to 8:30/9pm (Painting starts at 7pm, but doors open at 6pm - please arrive prior!)
Drinks: Your first one is included in your ticket.
Food: Want to enjoy dinner too? Twentyone's dinner menu will be available throughout the event
This event is strictly R18 so please bring your ID!
Paintvine After Dark includes:
- 1 complimentary drink - house beer/wine or non alcoholic drink
- Ultra violet lights and glow in the dark paint experience like no other.
- 1.5 to 2-hour step-by-step painting session led by our experienced artist and assistants.
- All painting materials needed to complete your masterpiece.
- Heaps of fun exploring your creative side.
- A one-of-a-kind masterpiece to take home.
- and best of all - we clean up!
So what are you going to be painting?
Come join us for some art and pout! You will be painting a Paintvine original using our fluorescent paint under our UV light.
The fine print:
- Due to high demand, we only reserve seats once we have received payment in full.
- Your first drink is included in your ticket, subsequent drinks can be purchased from the venue.
- No BYO is allowed. Our venue partners have low-alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available for purchase and water is provided for free.
- No shows will not be rescheduled. Under no circumstance will a refund be issued for any event.
- All tickets sold are done so on a no refund, exchange or cancellation basis. You agree to these conditions when a purchase is made. Please ensure all details are correct at the time of purchase so no problems arise.