- Due to high demand, we only reserve seats once we have received payment in full.
- No BYO is allowed, unless otherwise stated. Our venue partners have low-alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available for purchase and water is provided for free.
- 'No shows' will not be rescheduled or refunded. Under no circumstance will a refund be issued for any event.
- All tickets sold are done so on a no refund, exchange or cancellation basis. Please ensure all event and ticketing details are correct at the time of purchase so no problems arise.
- We do not offer refunds to this event if a movement or change in the current covid level alert system occurs that will cause this event to be cancelled or postponed. In the event this happens, and that it affects this event, we will issue the ticket purchaser a credit to the full ticket price paid, valid to use for 12 months from purchase.
- In purchasing tickets to this event, you agree to all of these terms and conditions.
Nude Life Drawing
7:00pm Wednesday 1 September
Prince's Gate Boutique Hotel, Monarch Hall
1057 Arawa Street, Rotorua 3010Scroll down for more info
Tabitha is our Rotorua artist and specialises in Resin painting, and has a love for exploring all mediums. She has been facilitating various artistic workshops for more than 10 yrs. and is passionate about helping people to connect with their creativity.
Undress your creativity in this fun, relaxed and easy to follow beginners nude life drawing workshop.
Over the course of two hours, our expert Paintvine artists will guide you through step-by-step the basic techniques, games and life drawing exercises while you and your friends enjoy a vino or brew. You can check out the Prince's Gate dinner menu here!
The ticket is exclusive of any food & drinks.
Can't make it this time? Send us your details and we'll notify you when this event returns.
1057 Arawa Street, Rotorua 3010
7pm to 8:30/9pm (Arrive for 6:45pm, or come earlier for dinner & pre drawing drinks)
This ticket is exclusive of any drinks.
Want to enjoy dinner too? The Prince's Gate dinner menu will be available throughout the event and also before and after.
How does it work?
It all begins with a brief introduction of the human anatomy while our artist gives you a brief overview of the methods of observation and sketching. You’ll have access to a wide range of drawing tools and materials to explore your creative side in this experimental workshop. Your artist will run you through a series of long and short poses including drawing games and exercises so you get every opportunity to sketch the human form. After a couple of drinks, a few cheeky winks and a good laugh or three you and your friends will bid adieu to your model and head home with a series of unique and fun drawings to remember this run and creatively curious night out.
What if I don’t get enough time to finish my drawing?
We’ll make sure you get enough time to finish your drawings, there will be a long pose for everyone to grasp a good drawing of the nude model and some short poses as well. You may feel free to ask the art instructor any questions to get help with your drawing if you’d like some help.
What will I learn?
You’ll acquire an understanding and approach of how to get started on human figure drawing – learning observational techniques, understanding the human anatomy and proportion, and developing drawing techniques during the session. Basics elements in drawing human figures will be the main objective: capturing shades and tones, as well as proportion, form and volume.
What size is the paper that is used?
You will be getting creative on A3 paper. You will experiment with a number of different drawing papers and mediums.
Who should join?
For all fun lovers and the creatively curious among us. No artistic experience is necessary! Do not worry if you are a beginner! This is a fun class for beginners and experts among us. So long as you have an interest in picking up life drawing, our team is here to assist and guide you to hone your observational and sketching skills
Can I interact with the model?
We have a strict no touching rule at our public uncanvased events. If you are after a hens do event with our male models please fill out our private form and we will be in touch.