Since 2017, our mission has been to bring every Kiwi together to rediscover and nurture their joy for creativity in a non-judgemental environment with friends and family alike.
Because of COVID-19, we're adding safe to that environment too. Bringing you together safely is our core mission from now on.
What are we doing to ensure your safety?
- Paintvine is taking the appropriate measures to ensure your safety at all of our events.
- We work closely with all of our bar partners to ensure that they are abiding by the rules and regulations set out by the New Zealand government.
- All of our bar partners will have contact tracing measures in place at their venues, and we will be actively providing your contact details to them in a measure to ensure that appropriate contract tracing measures can be taken if needed.
- We will be reducing the size of our classes down to 30 in response to the government's restrictions for groups at bars and restaurants
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- We will work closely with our bar and restaurant partners to ensure that our assigned area has been cleaned and prepared correctly in anticipation for our class
- We will provide the bar with your contact details, to aid in contact tracing measures
- You’ll be seated with your bubble, and your bubble only - with this in mind, it is important you let us know who you are attending the event prior to the event starting.
- We will provide hand sanitiser and disinfectant cleaning products to give you peace of mind.
- Our artist will abide by social distancing measures and keep the required 2m distance between your bubble and themselves.
- Our artist will actively monitor the room and ensure that all groups are keeping to their bubble only.
- We will be proactively cleaning and disinfecting all of our equipment, including brushes, easels & water cups
- We’ll also ensure the area where we run our events is appropriately cleaned and disinfected.
If you have any questions around what we at Paintvine are doing to keep you, our artist partners and venues safe. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com