Since 2017, our mission has been to bring every Kiwi together to rediscover and nurture their joy for creativity in a non-judgemental environment with friends and family alike.
Because of COVID-19, we're adding safe to that environment too. Bringing you together safely is our core mission from now on.
What are we doing to ensure your safety?
- Paintvine is taking the appropriate measures to ensure your safety at all of our events.
- We work closely with all of our bar partners to ensure that they are abiding by the rules and regulations set out by the New Zealand government.
- All of our bar partners will have contact tracing measures in place at their venues, and we will be actively providing your contact details to them in a measure to ensure that appropriate contract tracing measures can be taken if needed.
- We will be reducing the size of our classes down in response to the government's restrictions for groups at bars and restaurants
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
When booking your event:
- Please book within your bubbles. Book all your tickets with the same booking. This makes it easier for us to seat you together.
- If you're unable to book together, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order numbers from your booking email confirmation before your session so that we can put your bubble's together.
- We will work closely with our bar and restaurant partners to ensure that our assigned area has been cleaned and prepared correctly in anticipation for our class
- We will provide the bar with your contact details, to aid in contact tracing measures.
- You’ll be seated with your bubble, and your bubble only - with this in mind, it is important you let us know who you are attending the event prior to the event starting.
- We will provide hand sanitiser and disinfectant cleaning products to give you peace of mind.
- Our artist will abide by social distancing measures and keep the required distance between your bubble and themselves where we can.
- Our artist will actively monitor the room and all attendees must stay seated during the event.
- We will be proactively cleaning and disinfecting all of our equipment, including brushes, easels & water cups
- We’ll also ensure the area where we run our events is appropriately cleaned and disinfected.
Private & Corporate Events
- We are still hosting private & corporate events right across New Zealand with our COVID-safe protocols in place.
- For events in Auckland, we are operating at Level 2.5 meaning we can run our events for groups up to 100 people (with bubbles no larger than 10) at our partner venues. We cannot run events at private residences for group sizes any larger than 9 people.
- For more information on events at Level 2.5 you can read more here
- For events outside of Auckland, we can run events for up to 100 people regardless of bubble sizes. We can also hold events at private residences for up to 100 people.
- You can read more information on events at Alert Level 2 here
If you have any questions around what we at Paintvine are doing to keep you, our artist partners and venues safe. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com