Paintvine is New Zealand’s largest creative experience company. We host fun social painting classes each week across 10 cities in NZ and are now expanding in the UK. At our events, our experienced artists take attendees step by step on how to complete a one of a kind painting that they get to take home with them at the end of the night. To date we've hosted over 20,000 customers at over 1000+ events.
As a rapidly growing and exciting Kiwi startup we are looking for an EVENTS COORDINATOR to join our team based out of our office space in Parnell, Auckland. The successful applicant will work closely with our National Operations Manager to lead day-to-day operations of the business and ensure every one of our events is a roaring success.
- Responsibility for successfully delivering Paintvine and associated Paintvine events nationwide.
- Managing a team of artists to provide them with an awesome place to work, keeping them motivated, and scheduling their events across the country.
- Management of private/corporate bookings and associated schedules or requirements for each event.
- Supply chain management, to ensure that every artist has exactly what they need, when they need it.
- The hours for this role are varied but will typically be conducted between Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
What’s in it for you?
- A fast-paced role where you’ll gain valuable experience in every aspect of business at a fast-growing NZ startup.
- An awesome company culture that values flexible working hours, working from home and fun company outings.
- Great internal growth opportunities.
- Free breakfast, coffee, soda & awesome Friday drinks.
- Competitive salary & incentive structure.
What we are looking for?
- This is a full-time role with a minimum commitment of 40 hours per week.
- A jack-of-all trades who isn’t afraid to put their boots on and help out where needed.
- Impeccable organisation skills and ability to think on ones feet.
- A recent University graduate or someone who has 2+ years of proven operational experience.
- A confident people person who can inspire and motivate our remote team to higher performance.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.