Paintvine is New Zealand's largest creative experience business. Since 2017, we’ve been hosting fun social painting, drawing & drag classes each week across 18 cities in Aotearoa and we are continually growing each and every month.
At our events, our experienced team take attendees step-by-step on how to complete a one of a kind masterpiece that they get to take home with them at the end of the night. To date we've hosted over 50,000 customers at more than 4000+ events. In 2022, we’re aiming to host over 2000+ events alone across all corners of Aotearoa.
As a rapidly growing and exciting Kiwi startup looking for an individual to join our team in the newly created full-time role of Marketing Coordinator, based in Auckland, working out of our co-working space in Parnell.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and delivering on social media campaigns for Paintvine, with a particular focus on TikTok, alongside a supportive team based in Auckland.
- Working closely with our General Manager, you’ll be responsible for coordinating and implementing a monthly content calendar for TikTok, building and crafting content
- You’ll assist the execution of social media campaigns across other social media platforms, including Instagram and Facebook (paid and organic), developing content and collateral
- You’ll manage relationships with influencers as part of influencer marketing campaigns
- You’ll oversee post campaign analytics and providing insights to help optimise performance
- You’ll be responsible for community management and engagement on social platforms
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to grow and learn alongside our own marketing guru and Director at Paintvine.
- Autonomy and freedom to conceptualise fresh content
- A fast-paced role where you’ll gain valuable experience in every aspect of business at a fast-growing NZ startup
- An awesome company culture that values outputs not inputs and the freedom to work when you want, from wherever you want.
- Great internal growth opportunities + the ability to learn how we run and scale a tech-first & enabled service/entertainment business.
- An awesome office space with free breakfast, coffee, soda & awesome Thursday drinks + you’ll get to work alongside some of New Zealand’s most innovative and cool startups.
- A laptop, desktop screen, shared use of our company car + anything else you need to get things done.
What are we looking for?
- A grad or young marketing professional with fresh ideas, who is keen to kickstart their career with a growing and thriving team
- Someone who lives and breathes social media, monitors trends, with particular experience creating TikTok content and basic video editing
- An organised and methodical general. Someone who is a taskmaster with impeccable organisation and an ability to GSD (get shit done!)
- Someone who isn't afraid to innovate quickly, and hustle to achieve goals.
- A confident people person who can motivate and inspire
- Bonus points if you have previous experience at an early stage start-up.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications for consideration close 30 September 5pm, however don’t wait - the early bird will surely gets the worm with this one.