- In purchasing tickets or products from Paintvine, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, no BYO (bring your own) is allowed. Our venue partners have low-alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available for purchase and water is always provided for free.
- Be respectful of the experience. You agree to respect other guests, our team, and Paintvine property and to follow guidance of our team, to refrain from speaking over instructions and hindering the experience for other guests.
- If you disrespect the experience you may be refused entry or asked to leave the premises. Under no circumstances will a refund be issued.
- We accept no responsibility for any losses or damage incurred to personal belongings or clothing, and ticket holders should dress appropriately to the activity.
No-shows and refunds
- All tickets sold are sold on a no refund, exchange or cancellation basis. Please ensure all event and ticketing details are correct at the time of purchase so no problems arise.
- ‘No shows' (where you do not show up for your event) will not be rescheduled or refunded. Under no circumstance will a refund be issued for any event.
- All of our events will strictly adhere to our covid-19 safe guidelines.
- In the unlikely event that a movement (up or down) of the covid alert level system system results in Paintvine having to cancel or postpone your ticketed event, we will not offer cash-refunds to you. Instead, we will issue the ticket purchaser a full credit upto the full ticket price paid, valid to use for 24 months from purchase for any Paintvine product or service.
- At events and venues where valid vaccination certificates are required under the covid-19 protection framework all ticket holders must present a valid vaccination certificate (or exception) in order to attend the event. Ticket holders unable to present a valid vaccination certificate (or exception) will under no circumstances, be entitled to a refund.