7:00pm Thursday 21 March
Bullock Restaurant & Bar
109 Sophia Street, Central, Timaru 7910
Emma Rose StowellEmma Rose Stowell is a Timaru artist who resides in Pleasant Point. Creative and expressive, E.R.Stowell is an Author who loves to get out and meet new people. With a Batchelor of Teaching and Learning, as well as Bursary Art and Graphics design; art, writing and teaching are her three main passions.
Sorry, this event has sold out. Why not send us your details so that we can notify you when it returns?
Turn wine into watercolour! Take a brush in one hand, a drink in the other, and let’s paint a watercolour masterpiece!
Join us for a beginner's watercolour painting event full of fluid colour mixing and delicate brushwork where you’ll craft your own bespoke watercolour artwork. One of our watercolour experts will guide step-by-step through the watercolour process and will encourage you to add your own unique touch.
No drinks are included in the ticket price, but drinks are available for purchase.
- Approx. 2 hour guidance on painting your pet, led by our experienced artist and assistants.
- All painting materials needed to complete your masterpiece.
- Photos taken throughout the session & posted on our Facebook page.
- Heaps of fun exploring your creative side.
- and best of all - we clean up!
- Our events are now carbon negative 🌱 so you can enjoy them guilt-free. Learn more.
- 109 Sophia Street, Central, Timaru 7910
- 7pm to 9pm (Arrive for 6:45pm, painting starts at 7pm)
- Want to enjoy dinner too? Bullock's dinner menu will be available throughout the event
- 0800 285 662
- More info
- There's more about Bullock Restaurant & Bar in our Venues blog.
Do I have to know how to paint?
What will I need to bring?
Terms and conditions
- In purchasing tickets or products from Paintvine, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, no BYO (bring your own) is allowed. Our venue partners have low-alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available for purchase and water is always provided for free.
- Be respectful of the experience. You agree to respect other guests, our team, and Paintvine property and to follow guidance of our team, to refrain from speaking over instructions and hindering the experience for other guests.
- If you disrespect the experience you may be refused entry or asked to leave the premises. Under no circumstances will a refund be issued.
- We accept no responsibility for any losses or damage incurred to personal belongings or clothing, and ticket holders should dress appropriately to the activity.
No-shows and refunds
- All tickets sold are sold on a no refund, exchange or cancellation basis. Please ensure all event and ticketing details are correct at the time of purchase so no problems arise.
- ‘No shows' (where you do not show up for your event) will not be rescheduled or refunded. Under no circumstance will a refund be issued for any event.
- If you are unable to attend your ticketed event for any reason, you are able to rebook your Paintvine event (or get credit) upto 48 hours prior to the start of your event for a flat fee of $25 per ticket.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to rebook (or get credit) your event within 48 hours of your evening commencing, unless you have purchased a Paintvine Promise.
- Gives the holder the option to reschedule or cancel (for Paintvine credit) their ticket at any time prior to their ticketed event starting.
- Must be held for each ticket purchased. Eg 2 tickets = 2 Paintvine promises purchased.
- Waives any rebooking or refund fees.
- The holder is entitled to only ONE free reschedule or credit issue.
- It must be purchased at time of booking.
- Exclusions, including but not limited:
- Does not apply to gift cards or product sales.
- Does not apply to private functions.
- Does not apply to events cancelled or postponed by Paintvine Limited.
- Where credit is issued in lieu of rebooking, the cost of the Paintvine promise will not be refunded.
- All of our events will strictly adhere to our covid-19 safe guidelines.
- In the unlikely event that a movement (up or down) of the covid alert level system system results in Paintvine having to cancel or postpone your ticketed event, we will not offer cash-refunds to you. Instead, we will issue the ticket purchaser a full credit upto the full ticket price paid, valid to use for 24 months from purchase for any Paintvine product or service.
- At events and venues where valid vaccination certificates are required under the covid-19 protection framework all ticket holders must present a valid vaccination certificate (or exception) in order to attend the event. Ticket holders unable to present a valid vaccination certificate (or exception) will under no circumstances, be entitled to a refund.