Oriental Bay at Dakota Bar in The Pow Wow Room - Tuesday 17th September 2019
The need to know:
Address: 74 Courtenay Pl, Dakota Bar in The Pow Wow Function Room, Level One, Te Aro, Wellington 6011
Date: Tuesday 17th September 2019
Time: 7pm to 8:30/9pm (Arrive for 6:45pm, painting starts at 7pm)
Drinks: Your first drink is included in your ticket price
Food: Grab the exclusive deal of a platter for 2 & a bottle of pinot noir for $77.50 (menu in photos below) This is to be pre purchased before the event takes place and can not be purchased on the night.
So what are you going to be painting?
Come join us while we get creative painting Oriental Bay which is situated in the Capital of New Zealand. Get the rundown of the basics of blending with a wine in hand, will be a lot of fun!
What is Paintvine?
The concept is simple - take a brush in one hand, a drink in the other, now let’s paint a masterpiece!
Join us for a creative night of drinking and painting in the heart of Wellington! No previous painting experience necessary! Get your creative juices flowing and your brush strokes going!
It’s a fun social painting class where our artists will run you through step-by-step instructions on how to create your very own masterpiece in a fun and relaxed bar in Wellington. Perfect for dates, catching up with mates or for meeting new friends.
We provide all the materials you need (high-quality canvas, acrylic paint, brushes). All you need to bring is your creative spirit (or find some at the bottom of a glass). At the end of the night you will leave with your own painting ready to hang up on your wall.
This Event Includes:
- 1.5 to 2-hour step-by-step painting session led by our experienced artist and assistants.
- All painting materials needed to complete your masterpiece.
- A complimentary house beer, house wine or non-alcoholic drink.
- Acrylic paint on high-quality stretched canvas.
- Photos taken throughout the session & posted on our Facebook page.
- Heaps of fun exploring your creative side.
- A one-of-a-kind masterpiece to take home.
- and best of all - we clean up!
The fine print:
- Due to high demand, we only reserve seats once we have received payment in full.
- Your first drink is included in your ticket, subsequent drinks can be purchased from the venue.
- No BYO is allowed. Our venue partners have low-alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available for purchase and water is provided for free.
- No shows will not be rescheduled. Under no circumstance will a refund be issued for any event.
- All tickets sold are done so on a no refund, exchange or cancellation basis. You agree to these conditions when a purchase is made. Please ensure all details are correct at the time of purchase so no problems arise.