2:00pm Saturday 9 March
Clarkes (Garden Bar) at Novotel Rotorua Lakeside
1115/1093 Tutanekai Street, Rotorua 3010
Sarah McAlpineSarah is one of our fabulous Rotorua artists. She can't wait to meet you and share her love of art with you.
The concept is simple - take a brush in one hand, a drink in the other, now let’s paint a masterpiece!
Join us for a creative night of drinking and painting in Rotorua! No previous painting experience necessary! Get your creative juices flowing and your brush strokes going!
This ticket does not include a complimentary drink on arrival.
- Heaps of fun exploring your creative side.
- Learn the basic elements of watercolour painting
- A number of unique cards for you to take home and share with your family and friends
- Our events are now carbon negative 🌱 so you can enjoy them guilt-free. Learn more.
Can't make it this time? Why not send us your details so that we can notify you when it returns?
- 1115/1093 Tutanekai Street, Rotorua 3010
- 2:00pm to 4:00pm (Arrive for 1:45pm, or come earlier for pre drawing drinks)
- This ticket is exclusive of any drinks.
- Want to enjoy dinner too? Clarke's dinner menu will be available throughout the event and also before and after.
How does it work?
Terms and conditions
- In purchasing tickets or products from Paintvine, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, no BYO (bring your own) is allowed. Our venue partners have low-alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available for purchase and water is always provided for free.
- Be respectful of the experience. You agree to respect other guests, our team, and Paintvine property and to follow guidance of our team, to refrain from speaking over instructions and hindering the experience for other guests.
- If you disrespect the experience you may be refused entry or asked to leave the premises. Under no circumstances will a refund be issued.
- We accept no responsibility for any losses or damage incurred to personal belongings or clothing, and ticket holders should dress appropriately to the activity.
No-shows and refunds
- All tickets sold are sold on a no refund, exchange or cancellation basis. Please ensure all event and ticketing details are correct at the time of purchase so no problems arise.
- ‘No shows' (where you do not show up for your event) will not be rescheduled or refunded. Under no circumstance will a refund be issued for any event.
- If you are unable to attend your ticketed event for any reason, you are able to rebook your Paintvine event (or get credit) upto 48 hours prior to the start of your event for a flat fee of $25 per ticket.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to rebook (or get credit) your event within 48 hours of your evening commencing, unless you have purchased a Paintvine Promise.
- Gives the holder the option to reschedule or cancel (for Paintvine credit) their ticket at any time prior to their ticketed event starting.
- Must be held for each ticket purchased. Eg 2 tickets = 2 Paintvine promises purchased.
- Waives any rebooking or refund fees.
- The holder is entitled to only ONE free reschedule or credit issue.
- It must be purchased at time of booking.
- Exclusions, including but not limited:
- Does not apply to gift cards or product sales.
- Does not apply to private functions.
- Does not apply to events cancelled or postponed by Paintvine Limited.
- Where credit is issued in lieu of rebooking, the cost of the Paintvine promise will not be refunded.
- All of our events will strictly adhere to our covid-19 safe guidelines.
- In the unlikely event that a movement (up or down) of the covid alert level system system results in Paintvine having to cancel or postpone your ticketed event, we will not offer cash-refunds to you. Instead, we will issue the ticket purchaser a full credit upto the full ticket price paid, valid to use for 24 months from purchase for any Paintvine product or service.
- At events and venues where valid vaccination certificates are required under the covid-19 protection framework all ticket holders must present a valid vaccination certificate (or exception) in order to attend the event. Ticket holders unable to present a valid vaccination certificate (or exception) will under no circumstances, be entitled to a refund.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.