- In purchasing tickets or products from Paintvine, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, no BYO (bring your own) is allowed. Our venue partners have low-alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available for purchase and water is always provided for free.
- Be respectful of the experience. You agree to respect other guests, our team, and Paintvine property and to follow guidance of our team, to refrain from speaking over instructions and hindering the experience for other guests.
- If you disrespect the experience you may be refused entry or asked to leave the premises. Under no circumstances will a refund be issued.
- We accept no responsibility for any losses or damage incurred to personal belongings or clothing, and ticket holders should dress appropriately to the activity.
No-shows and refunds
- All tickets sold are sold on a no refund, exchange or cancellation basis. Please ensure all event and ticketing details are correct at the time of purchase so no problems arise.
- ‘No shows' (where you do not show up for your event) will not be rescheduled or refunded. Under no circumstance will a refund be issued for any event.
- All of our events will strictly adhere to our covid-19 safe guidelines.
- In the unlikely event that a movement (up or down) of the covid alert level system/covid-19 protection framework results in Paintvine having to cancel or postpone your ticketed event, we will not offer cash-refunds to you. Instead, we will issue the ticket purchaser a full credit upto the full ticket price paid, valid to use for 24 months from purchase for any Paintvine product or service.
- At events and venues where valid vaccination certificates are required under the covid-19 protection framework all ticket holders must present a valid vaccination certificate (or exception) in order to attend the event. Ticket holders unable to present a valid vaccination certificate (or exception) will under no circumstances, be entitled to a refund.
- All artwork, paintings, photos, graphics, text, audio clips, button icons, slogans, trade names and other intellectual property contained on our website, belongs exclusively to Paintvine Limited.
- You may not use, reproduce, modify, copy, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, distribute or commercially exploit any of the content or otherwise dispose of any of the content in a way not permitted by us, without Paintvine Limited’s express written consent.
- Gives the holder the option to reschedule or cancel (for Paintvine credit) their ticket at any time prior to their ticketed event starting.
- Must be held for each ticket purchased. Eg 2 tickets = 2 Paintvine promises purchased.
- Waives any rebooking or refund fees.
- The holder is entitled to only ONE free reschedule or credit issue.
- It must be purchased at time of booking.
- Exclusions, including but not limited:
- Does not apply to gift cards or product sales.
- Does not apply to private functions.
- Does not apply to events cancelled or postponed by Paintvine Limited.
- Where credit is issued in lieu of rebooking, the cost of the Paintvine promise will not be refunded.
- If you are unable to attend your ticketed event for any reason, you are able to rebook your Paintvine event (or get credit) upto 48 hours prior to the start of your event for a flat fee of $25 per ticket.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to rebook (or get credit) your event within 48 hours of your evening commencing, unless you have purchased a Paintvine Promise.
- Entitles the purchaser to attend any of our events, up to the value of the gift card purchased, redeemable only on paintvine.co.nz prior to the event beginning.
- Are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
- You must use the gift card to purchase the tickets on our website, before you turn up to an event. If you do not purchase your tickets beforehand, we cannot guarantee you a spot at our event.
- Are not refundable, and non-transferable. You should treat your Paintvine Gift Card as if it was cash. We reserve the right to cancel any credit that has been transferred.
- You cannot exchange your Paintvine Gift Card for cash.
- By agreeing to purchase a Paintvine Gift Card, you understand that the value of your Paintvine Gift Card will expire 24 months from the date of purchase. Any unredeemed balance or tickets on or after the expiry date will not be redeemed or refunded and will become void.
Consent to electronic communications
- Unless you opt out via unsubscribing, you consent to receive communication from us electronically through this website and through to your email under the terms set forth in this agreement.
- You agree that we may provide electronically any and all communications concerning your tickets.
Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
- No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- You are prohibited from using this website, our events or its content:
- (a) for any unlawful purpose;
- (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- (f) to submit false or misleading information;
- (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- (h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
- (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the website, your purchased tickets or products for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Limitation of liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Paintvine, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Changes to the terms and conditions
- You can review the most current version of the terms and conditions at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Transmission or reproduction prohibited
- Ticket holders agree not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event, performance, exhibition or game for which this ticket is issued.
- The holder acknowledges that the event may be broadcast or otherwise publicized, and grants permission for holder’s image or likeness to be used in any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event, performance, exhibition or game in any medium or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or compensation.
Compliance with facility rules
- The ticket holder agrees to comply with all local or facility rules that prohibit or limit alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, bundles and containers of any kind from being brought into the event premises.
- If you have questions, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
- Paintvine Limited, Level 2, 96 St Georges Bay Road, Parnell, Auckland 1052, New Zealand
Last updated: 23 March 2022