As seen on
Our customers are creative, curious and fun. Is your venue where we'll send them?
Paintvine® hosts over 1000+ events every year across all four corners of Aotearoa. Our customers love to experience new and exciting venues, and are always looking for great places to spend time with friends, family and colleagues.
You’ll have more busy nights
Our events are typically on nights of the week that you’re not busy.
You’ll align with an award-winning brand
Winner of the Westpac Business Award for People's Choice, and finalist in many more.
You’ll get more private functions
We're always on the hunt for new venues to host the 100s of corporate and private events we host annually.
You’ll get new customers
Our customers are looking for new and exciting venues to discover in their community. Make it yours.
You’ll get higher spend per customer
Our customers are on a 'big night out' and they'll be spending big on their Paintvine event.
Awards? We've won a few...
What sort of spaces do we like?
- We like a semi-private area or space with room for at least 30 people sitting or on high tables with stools (you’ll need to provide these)
- We’ll need around 4 hours in total, from setup, to running the event, to shut down.
- Ideally no carpets or soft furnishings, but we can cover these up if necessary.
- Enthusiastic staff who are available to come to our guests to take any drink or food orders (this helps you maximise your revenue on our events).
- We’ll handle all the clean up, but to make things easier for our team, access to your janitor washroom/sink is appreciated.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does my venue need in order to host an event?
We require a semi-private area or space with room for at least 30 people sitting or on high tables with stools. We need around 4 hours in total, from setup, to running the event, to shut down.
How much do your customers spend at your events?
On average our guests will buy 2-3 drinks and usually nibbles or dinner if they are making a night of it. However, because our guests will be seated they will be looking for drinks and food available to purchase throughout the evening. So make sure you have enthusiastic staff who are available to come to our guests orders to help you maximise your revenue on our events.
Can I speak to some of your existing venue partners?
You sure can, get in touch with us and we'll link you up.
I'd love to be in your database for private events!
We'd love to have you, we get hundreds of requests each month for private events all across New Zealand and would love to bring these brilliant events to you. Apply to become a Paintvine venue and you're on the list!